Did you know many property management companies now offer a convenient way to pay your rent with cash at locations like Money Services? Check with your property manager to see if they offer this service.
Start a bill payment from home or while you're on the go
Then complete your transaction in store
Just follow our quick and easy step by step process
Pay in store with cash or a debit card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Why make your rent and mortgage payments with Money Services?
If you need to pay your rent or mortgage, you can rely on Money Services to get it done fast.
We can save you time
- You can pay your rent or mortgage while you shop
- Our service is quicker than mailing your payment
We could save you money
- You won’t pay postage fees
- With same-day payment available on some billers, we can help you avoid late fees
How to make your rent or mortgage payments
When your rent or mortgage is due, drop by your nearest Money Services and our friendly team of associates can help.
What you’ll need
If you need to pay your rent or mortgage with Money Services, just bring along the bill stub, the fee amount, your account details and the cash to pay the bill.
Who can you pay?
We offer you the chance to pay a variety of billers, including:
- Nationstar Mortgage
- Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance
Don't see the biller you need?
Can’t find your provider in our Biller A-Z? Drop by your nearest Money Services and speak to our in-store associates who can help.
Payments powered by
- Western Union
- Fidelity Express
- Money Gram
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, FirsTech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov