Pay your phone and internet bills quickly and conveniently at your local Kroger Money Services, within the Kroger Family of Stores. With us, you can pay bills in store for most major providers.
Because we offer evening and weekend hours, you can stop by and make a payment whenever it’s most convenient for you. We may be able to make same-day payments to your phone and internet providers, helping you avoid late fees and giving you peace of mind. Our associates will be able to see if your payment will post today!
Discover everything you need to know about paying internet and phone bills with us today.
Start a bill payment from home or while you're on the go
Then complete your transaction in store
Just follow our quick and easy step by step process
Pay in store with cash or a debit card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Why use Money Services to pay your internet and phone bills?
Money Services offers you a smart option, for two key reasons:
We can save you money
- You can make same-day payments with some billers, helping you avoid late fees and shut-off notices.
- We have extended hours, so you can pay your phone and internet bills with us during evenings and weekends.
- You can make the payments you need while you shop for groceries.
Our mission across the Kroger Family of Stores is to keep our staff and customers safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. When visiting, we ask that you please keep a six-foot distance from staff and other customers.
If you or someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, such as a high temperature or continuous cough, we ask that you please do not come to the store.
How to pay your phone and internet bill
Money Services offers two quick and easy ways to pay. This can save you time – and offer you better control of your money.
Discover how with our simple guides.
Do your grocery shopping, cash a check and pay your phone and internet bills in one central location with Money Services via the Kroger Family of Stores. Simply:
- Find your biller – Search for the biller you want to pay using our Biller A-Z.
- Locate your store – Find your nearest or most convenient Money Services location.
- Pay your bill – Bring your bill stub and money to the service desk. One of our in-store associates will help you make your phone and internet payment.
Money Services Express
Most of our locations offer the Money Services Express service. Start your payment online, then go into a store to complete the transaction. To get started:
- Locate your store – use our store locator to find your nearest participating location.
- Enter your email address – we’ll send a unique barcode to you, which you’ll need to complete your payment.
- Find your biller – find the biller you want to pay.
- Type in your payment details – enter the amount you want to pay and the delivery method.
- Complete in store – once you have your unique bar code, bring this to the store with your bill stub and payment including the fee amount.
What you’ll need
When you use Money Services to pay your phone bill or to pay internet bills, all you’ll need is:
A copy of your bill stub.
Funds to cover the bill amount plus any estimated fees.
Your unique barcode if paying through Money Service Express.
Ways to pay
You can choose how you want to pay in store, with methods including:
- Debit card
*Only select billers allow you to pay with a check. Please speak to our in-store associates to find out more.
Don't see the biller you need?
If you can’t see your phone or internet provider listed in our Biller A-Z, visit us in store and speak to one of our friendly store associates.
Reducing your phone and internet bill
Phone and internet costs can get expensive, especially if there are a lot of people in your household.
Here are a few tips to help you cut your bills in the future:
Check you’re getting a good deal. Ask your provider to cut the cost of your package, and switch providers if you’re not happy.
Make sure you’re not paying for a speed and service you don’t really need. A more basic, cheaper package might be just fine.
Look into getting all your services from one provider – it might be cheaper overall.
Buy your modem instead of renting it from your provider.
Use Skype, WhatsApp, or other free calling services, instead of making long calls over the phone.
Cut down on your internet use by having a ‘digital break’ – or maybe by using the free Wi-Fi at your local coffee shop.
Stream video in standard definition instead of high definition to use less data.
See if you qualify for a Government subsidy.
Paying your phone bills and internet: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when my phone and internet bill payment has gone through?
Contact your phone and internet provider to check when your payment has been credited to your account.
Can you take a shut-off notice for my phone and internet bill?
For some billers, we may be able to process payments for shut-off notices. Our friendly Money Services team can help advise on which providers we can do this for.
How fast can I send a payment for my phone and internet bill?
The speed you can send payments through us varies by biller. Some bills are posted on the same day you pay them. Others can take up to three business days.
Payments powered by
- Western Union
- Fidelity Express
- Money Gram
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, FirsTech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov