Skip to main content

Child support payments

Skip to main content
Kroger Logo Fry's King Soopers Smith's City Market QFC Ralphs Gerbes
Bakers Dillons PayLess Fred Meyer Pick N Save Logo Metro Market Logo harris-teeter

Why make your child support payments

Making your child support payment at Money Services is…


  • Many billers provide a confirmation number as proof of payment
  • Make payments in our safe, secure in-store environment


  • Make child support payments while you shop.
  • Our service is quicker than mailing the payment.

How to make

Drop by your nearest Money Services and our friendly team of associates can help.

  • Find your nearest MS location using our store locator.

  • Tell the store associate you want to pay your child support payment and the state agency name.

  • Pay your bill. You can pay your child support payment in cash or using a debit card.

What you'll need

Bring along your money for the payment and fees, and one of our friendly store associates will help you make your payment.

You will also need the case number, docket number or participant ID.

Pile of US Dollar Bills

Where to cash

Our check cashing service is fast and convenient, so you can pick up a check for child support and have it cashed at your nearest Money Services.

Where to make

Whether you’re paying child support in your own state or would like to send a child support payment to another state, just stop in at your nearest Money Services and we’ll help you make the payment.

Fees vary by state.


  • MoneyGram

This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.

Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free)

Back to top of page