Money Services and Western Union - sending money around the world
With the launch of Stage & Pay, Money Services, powered by Western Union, makes it easy to send money to loved ones across the US and around the world, by giving you the ability to start online and pay in-store.
Take control over how you transfer funds to friends and family in more than 200 countries and territories – and send money your way.
Stage & Pay - Start online and pay in-store
Starting your money transfer online and paying in-store combines the ease of online service whenever you want it, with the convenience and reassurance of visiting Money Services in-store.
Our staff are always on hand to help you if you have any queries about your money transfer.
Here’s how Stage & Pay works:
- Start the money transfer online. Simply visit the Western Union platform using the app or your computer, and select ‘Pay In-Store’. Then fill out the details in the comfort of your own home, or wherever you happen to be, including the cash amount and receiver information.
- Complete the transaction at your nearest Money Services location. Simply visit within 12 hours of staging online, bringing the confirmation code provided by Western Union. You’ll also need your phone number, a valid ID, cash to transfer and the fee amount
Once the transaction is complete, your money is on its way.
Take your receipt with its unique tracking number (MTCN), share this number with your receiver, and they’ll be able to collect their cash at any one of Western Union’s agent locations around the world. It's that easy!
Send money your way
However you want to send money, we’re here to support you all the way.
Receive 10% off fees† when you send online until 12.31.19 with promo code TRYONLINE. Whether you are sending for cash pickup or direct to a receiver’s bank account, there’s never been a better time to transfer funds via Money Services, powered by Western Union.
1. Send money online. Visit moneyservices.com/send-money to transfer cash instantly from your phone or computer.
2. Stage & Pay: start online and pay in-store. Start your money transfer online, then complete by paying cash in-store.
3. Send money In-person – in-store. Stop by your nearby Money Services location, provide a few simple details and pay for your money transfer in person.
Whatever way you choose to pay, your money transfer is powered by Western Union – so you can be sure it will be quick, reliable and handled with expertise.
Set up your account now for quick and convenient money transfers today!.
†Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.
Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS# 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS# 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. See terms and conditions for details.
The Western Union name, logo and related trademarks and service marks, owned by Western Union Holdings, Inc., are used with permission.