Money Services brings more choice to customers with new Ria partnership
Sending money just got better, thanks to a new partnership between Kroger Money Services and the global money transfer service, Ria Money Transfer.
The vendor joins Western Union as a Money Services partner, expanding customer choice even more. Both Ria and Western Union transfers are now available at more than 2,000 Money Services counters in participating branches of the Kroger Family of Stores. You can find your nearest store with our locator.
Ria brings some big advantages for Kroger customers:
- Great exchange rates mean your dollar goes further when converting to foreign currency
- Simple low fees no matter where you send worldwide
- Cash pickup in over 160 countries and territories with over 435,000 Ria locations worldwide
- More delivery options including cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile wallet, home delivery and ATM payout, depending on the destination
- A brand you can trust with over 30 years of experience and over 1 billion money transfers safely sent worldwide.
How does sending money with Ria work?
If you’ve ever sent money with Kroger and Western Union before, you’ll be familiar with our simple process. Sending money with Ria and Money Services is easy.
- Go to your nearest Money Services counter – you can find your local participating Kroger Family Store with our locator.
- Our trained in-store team will be on hand to help you complete your transfer details, including how much you want to send and how you would like the funds delivered to your recipient.
- Pay for the transaction with cash, debit card, or check.
- Once the transaction is processed, you’ll receive a code so you can track the status of your transfer at riamoneytransfer.com/track or on the Ria Money Transfer app. Sign up for SMS alerts to receive a text notification when your funds have been paid out. Message & data rates may apply.
When you need to send money to your loved ones, and you want your dollar to go further, send with Money Services and Ria today.