Make Kroger Family stores your go-to for all things festive this holiday season. Not only can you pick up your groceries, but with Money Services at the same location, you can also manage your cash.
Drop by to pay bills in cash or pick up a money order. Send money to family members in the United States or across the world – giving a special someone a welcome seasonal gift at the same time as marking a few items off your to-do list.
But that’s not all – while you’re at the store you can stock up on food for your holiday feasts, pick up everything you need to deck the halls, and much more.
Plan your Christmas - from cashing checks to buying turkeys
Because we’re based at your favorite grocery stores like Kroger, King Soopers, Dillon’s and Fry’s, it makes your whole trip more convenient. When you’ve got what you need from our friendly Money Services staff, here are some of the other things you can take care of in-store.
- Pick up the groceries. You’ll find everything you need for a delicious Christmas feast – so stock up on your festive favorites and feed the whole family.
- Pay bills. Pay your bills at Money Services and you can get on with planning the perfect Christmas.
- Stock up on pharmacy items. Stay happy and healthy over the holidays by shopping for the things you’ll need like cold remedies and vitamins.
- Send money. Whether you’re sending money to pay for gifts or giving the gift of cash, at Money Services we can help you take care of it.
- Buy gifts and decorations. Make your home sparkle with our selection of festive decorations, and make sure to grab those last-minute holiday gifts.
- Cash a check. Stop by Money Services to get your pay check cashed before the holidays – as the there’s no enrollment you can get the funds instantly allowing you to start stocking your cupboards for the holiday season.
- Look after yourself. You’ll also find a wide range of skincare and cosmetic items at your local store, so pick up everything you need to look and feel great.
Some tips to save money this Christmas in-store
By getting everything you need for Christmas done in one place, you’ll save lots of time on preparing for the holidays – which is really important at this busy time of year. There’s no need to drive anywhere else, when you can take care of your money and buy everything that’s on your shopping list at the same handy location.
But there’s more – by downloading the latest coupons to your Shopper’s Card you’ll save on Money Services fees, as well as selected items on the shelves.
There are even more ways to save this year with our 25 Merry Days website. Select your store and you’ll find great holiday deals throughout the season.
The site also has a Cookie Calendar with recipes for your favourite holiay treat – check them out before you visit to make sure you’ve got all the right ingredients. There’s also tips and tricks on there – from gift guides to creating a cosy, festive feel with candles.
There are great deals on prepaid smart phones too, with a prepaid wireless smartphone for as little as $13.99 when you buy airtime and show your Shopper’s Card.
So why not grab your to-do list and head to your local store today! Find your nearest Money Services with our Store Locator.