WIPS RENT PAYMENTS
Ensure your WIPS rent payments are completed and on time with Money Services.
PAY YOUR WIPS RENT PAYMENT BILL
Completing a WIPS rent payment? You can pay your bill quickly and easily at Money Services.
Pay your rent in cash at your local Money Services location.
To make a payment, bring the funds in cash or debit to cover the payment and a small fee.
At Money Services, you can make your WIPS payments fast. We’re open evenings and weekends so you can stop by at a time that’s convenient for you.
Download offers and coupons to your Shopper’s Card* to save on fees and if you have any questions about completing a payment our friendly in-store associates will be able to help.
MONEY SERVICES EXPRESS
- Start your WIPS payment from home
- Follow an easy step-by-step form
- Complete at your most convenient store
- Pay by cash or card
Start your payment from home
Follow an easy step by step form
Complete at your most convenient store
Pay by cash or card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Completing a WIPS rent payment with Money Services
Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to pay your rent.
It saves time
- We’re open evenings and weekends, so you can pay your bill when it’s convenient for you
- Find us at one of the Kroger Family of Stores, where you can shop for groceries while you pay your bills
It saves you money
- Download offers and coupons to your Shopper’s Card*
Visit your local Money Services with the funds to cover your rent and fee. You can complete your WIPS payment with a debit card.
What does WIPS mean?
WIPS is short for Walk-in Payment System. It is a secure way for people to pay their rent in person with cash.
WIPS Payments powered by
*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Firstech, and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll-free) www.dob.texas.gov