Skip to main content

Make a Washington Child Support payment

Skip to main content
Kroger Logo Fry's King Soopers Smith's City Market QFC Ralphs Gerbes
Bakers Dillons PayLess Fred Meyer Pick N Save Logo Metro Market Logo marianos logo harris-teeter

It’s easy to make a child support payment in Washington at your nearest Money Services. You’ll find us in Fred Meyer stores, where we’re open evenings and weekends. You can pay in person by cash or debit card. Use our handy store locator to find your nearest Money Services payment center.

Paying your Washington child support from another state is possible through Money Services, but contact your nearest Child Support Office to check first. Child support in Washington State is paid until the child reaches the age of 19 or graduates from high school.

  • Start a bill payment from home or while you're on the go

  • Then complete your transaction in store

  • Just follow our quick and easy step by step process

  • Pay in store with cash or a debit card

Money Services Express video tutorial

  • Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
  • Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
  • Step 3 Fill in your details
  • Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location

Making a Washington Child Support payment

Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to make your Washington child support payments.

It saves time

  • Pay at a time that suits you, with our extended evening and weekend hours
  • Find payment centers in Fred Meyer stores, and pay while shopping for groceries

It saves you money

  • Check for digital coupons to save on your fee
  • Pay in person to avoid delays and mailing fees


To make a payment, find out how much child support you need to pay. Then bring along that amount – plus the fee – to your nearest Money Services. You’ll need case ID/number and cause, or docket number or participant ID, as well as the Washington receive code: 14684.

Pile of US Dollar Bills

Washington Child Support

Our friendly in store associates can answer your questions about paying child support in Washington. If they can’t help, or you’re struggling to make payments, contact Washington Child Support directly.

Washington Child Support help: log into your portal account at or call 1-800-442-5437.


Washington Child Support is part of the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services. The team aims to transform lives by protecting children and promoting healthier families.


  • MoneyGram

*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.

This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.

Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free)

Back to top of page