Make your T-Mobile bill payment in store at your local Kroger Money Services. Evening and weekend hours let you pay your bills at a time that’s convenient and shop for groceries at the same time
Paying your T-Mobile bill has never been more convenient than with Money Services Express (MSX). Start the process in the comfort of your home by logging into your Kroger online account and find your closest Money Services location. Enter your email address, find your biller, and select the amount you’d like to pay.
We’ll then give you a unique barcode that you can use to complete your payment the same day in store. Pay your T-Mobile phone bill using cash or debit at a time that’s convenient to you.
Start your payment from home
Follow an easy step by step form
Complete at your most convenient store
Pay by cash or card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Paying your T-Mobile bill bill with Money Services
By making your T-Mobile payment at your local Money Services, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Save time with our easy online, mobile, or store bill pay options
- We’re open evenings and weekends
- Use our exclusive digital coupons for discounts and savings
Ways you can pay
To pay your T-Mobile bill through Money Services, you’ll need to bring:
- A copy of your bill stub
- Funds to cover your bill balance, plus any estimated fees
- Your unique barcode if you’re paying through Money Services Express
Make your T-Mobile bill payment
Paying your T-Mobile bill through Money Services is easy. You just need to bring:
- A copy of your bill stub
- Funds to cover your bill, as well as any estimated fees
- Your unique barcode if you’re paying through Money Service Express
Please note, your payment could take up to three business days to process.
Specializing in telecommunications, T-Mobile is a world-renowned mobile services brand that operates in over 215 countries. A subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG, T-Mobile offers the largest 5G network in America. The company offers services to postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale customers, hosting through the standard T-Mobile brand as well as their extension ‘Metro by T-Mobile’. Shop with T-Mobile to access a range of smartphones from popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, Google, Motorola, and many more.
Payments powered by
*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov