It is quick and easy to pay your Direct Energy bill at the Money Services counter of your nearest Kroger Family of Stores.
Direct Energy provides natural gas and electricity to residents across the USA and paying your energy bill at Money Services couldn’t be any easier.
Use our store locator service to find one near you and then you can visit in person, at a time to suit you including, evening and weekends, so paying your bills can be fit around your busy schedule. You’ll be met by our friendly store associates who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Start a bill payment from home or while you're on the go
Then complete your transaction in store
Just follow our quick and easy step by step process
Pay in store with cash or a debit card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Paying your Direct Energy bill with Money Service
Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to pay your bill.
It saves time
- We are open during the evening and at weekends so you can pay at a time to suit you
- We’re located at one of the Kroger Family of Stores, so you can do your weekly shop at the same time as paying your bill
It saves you money
- When you pay your bill you’ll receive offers and coupons which can be downloaded to your Shopper’s Card
- Pay in person and you don’t have the added cost of postage fees
Pay your Direct Energy bill with cash or a debit card
You can pay your bill with cash or your debit card. Make sure you have the correct amount and double check you have the cash to cover any fees.
Direct Energy Contact & Assistance
Our helpful store associates will be able to answer any questions that you have but if you want to contact and speak to the biller directly, you can do so with the following details.
Direct Energy support:
directenergy.com/customer-support or call 1-866-348-4193.
About Direct Energy
Direct Energy is one of the largest retail providers of natural gas and electricity in North America. It provides more than four million residents across the USA and Canada with energy, including more than 240,000 business customers. The company is committed to helping customers reduce their energy use and be more efficient.
PAYMENTS POWERED BY
- Western Union®
*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov