If you need to make a Missouri Child Support payment, you can conveniently pay your bill at your nearest Money Services location.
Benefit from a quick and easy way to make Missouri Child Support payments by simply stopping off at your local Money Services counter to pay in person. Use our store locator to find your nearest location.
Start a bill payment from home or while you're on the go
Then complete your transaction in store
Just follow our quick and easy step by step process
Pay in store with cash or a debit card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
Speak to one of our store associates if you’re unsure of anything and they can guide you through the paying process. We’re open weekends and evenings, so you can always find a time to visit that suits you.
Bring along your ID, eight-digit case identification, and cash or a debit card we can take payment from – we’ll do the rest. Even if you’re not currently in Missouri, you can pay your child support at any Money Services location, offering a completely stress-free way to sort your payment.
Paying Child Support with Money Services in Missouri
Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to pay your bill.
It saves time
- We’re open evenings and weekends, offering complete flexibility and convenience to work around your busy schedule
- You’ll find our Money Services counters at one of the Kroger Family of Stores, meaning you can grab some milk while covering your bill
It saves you money
- Enjoy the offers and coupons that can be added to your Shopper’s Card* every time you use our Money Services counter to pay your bill
- You don’t need to worry about paying any postage fees
Pay your Missouri Child Support bill with cash or a debit card
Use cash or a debit card to cover the cost of your bill to Missouri Child Support. Bring along your eight-digit case identification number, personal ID and ensure you have the available funds to cover the fee.
Missouri Child Support Contact & Assistance
If you need to speak to the support services directly, get in touch via the details below.
Missouri Child Support:
dss.mo.gov/child-support/contact-child-support.htm or call (800) 225-0530.
About Missouri Child Support
Missouri Child Support is there to help parents make their regular child and medical payments, to ensure the economical and social well-being of their children living in the state. Other services include establishing paternity, child and medical support orders, enforcing compliance and reviewing and modifying support orders where necessary.
PAYMENTS POWERED BY
*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov