As a Bridgecrest customer, you can pay back your car loan quickly and easily at your nearest Money Services location.
Visit your local Money Services counter to pay your Bridgecrest bill at a time convenient to you, with weekend and evening hours too. Use our store locator to find out which is closest to you.
Start your payment from home
Follow an easy step by step form
Complete at your most convenient store
Pay by cash or card
Money Services Express video tutorial
- Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay
- Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
- Step 3 Fill in your details
- Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location
You can make regular monthly payments for your Bridgecrest loan to ensure your account stays up to date.
Our store associates can answer any questions you may have and assist you with your payment. Simply bring along your bill stub and your account number as well as a valid form of ID. It’s worth noting that there may be a fee to use the quick and easy service provided at Money Services counters and this can only be paid in cash.
Paying your Bridgecrest bill with Money Services
Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to pay your bill.
It saves time
- Our counters are open both evenings and weekends, offering complete convenience when you need to pay your bill
- You’ll find us across the Kroger Family of Stores, meaning you can grab some groceries while covering those important bills
It saves you money
- Enjoy the offers and coupons that can be downloaded to your Shopper’s Card* when you pay a bill with us
- When you come into the store, you don’t have to pay additional postage fees which can save a lot of money
PAY YOUR BRIDGECREST BILL WITH CASH OR A DEBIT CARD
You can pay your bill via cash or debit card. Check your bill before you visit to ensure you have the right amount ready to hand over to our in-store team.
Bridgecrest Contact & Assistance
Our helpful store associates can answer any questions you may have about paying your bill, but if you’d prefer to speak to Bridgecrest directly, get in touch using the details below.
Bridgecrest support: bridgecrest.com/ContactUs or (800) 967-8526.
Bridgecrest is a car loan company that provides credit for those looking to fund the purchase of a vehicle. It strives to offer easy to manage loans that help you get out on the road.
PAYMENTS POWERED BY
- Western Union®
*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov