Skip to main content

Make an Arkansas Child Support payment

Skip to main content
Kroger Logo Fry's King Soopers Smith's City Market QFC Ralphs Gerbes
Bakers Dillons PayLess Fred Meyer Pick N Save Logo Metro Market Logo marianos logo harris-teeter

For an easy way to pay Arkansas child support, visit a Money Services payment center near you today. Located in Kroger stores, we’re open evenings and weekends for your convenience.

You can pay child support by cash or debit card at Money Services. To stay in control of your payments, use our handy store locator to find your nearest Money Services today.

Child support in the state is paid until a child is 18, unless the child is still in high school, in which case it’s 19. If you live in another state, Arkansas child support laws may apply if the custodial parent and child live in Arkansas. Money Services can send payments between states if this is the case for you.

  • Start your payment from home

  • Follow an easy step by step form

  • Complete at your most convenient store

  • Pay by cash or card

Money Services Express video tutorial

  • Step 1 Gather the bills you need to pay or the receiver information needed for your money transfer
  • Step 2 Select your most convenient Money Services location
  • Step 3 Fill in your details
  • Step 4 Bring your filled out bill stub, cash or debit card, ID, and your MSX barcode to your selected location

Making an Arkansas Child Support payment

Money Services provides an easy and convenient way to pay Arkansas Child Support bills.

It saves time

  • Pay at a time that suits you, with our convenient evening and weekend opening hours
  • Pay while you shop for groceries in a Kroger store

It saves you money

  • Paying in person puts you in control, avoiding delays and penalties
  • Paying in store means there’s no need to pay mailing fees


To make a payment, visit your local Money Services payment center. You can pay by cash or debit card. You’ll need to bring the custodial parent’s details, including a case ID number and cause, docket number or participant ID, as well as the Arkansas receive code: 14650.

Pile of US Dollar Bills

Arkansas Child Support

Our friendly in-store associates are on hand to answer your questions about paying child support in Arkansas. If you need more information, or you’re unable to make your payments, contact Arkansas Child Support directly.

Arkansas Child Support help: For assistance with your Arkansas Child Support, contact your local county office, or call 501-682-8398.


Arkansas Child Support is administered by the Office of Child Support Enforcement, a division of the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration. It aims to work with parents and guardians to arrange financial support for children in the state.


  • MoneyGram

*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.

This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.

Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free)

Back to top of page